Some would say being popular isn't all it's cracked up to be. In the following video let us know what you think. Because it has it's advantages in various groups and having a winning personality does have a few advantages. As the old saying goes, "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".
1. Become more charming in every interaction with others.
2. Perception is a key point when dealing with customers.
3. Make people feel important and valuable personal and in business.
4. Persuasive in sales when you're more charming.
5. Smile with positive regard.
6. Say thank you early and often.
7. Give genuine compliments to other's clothing, ideas, and overall.
8. Give praise and approval generously or lavishly.
9. Give them full attention, listen well and attentively.
- Not aggressive or pushy do not coorse to unpleasant agreements
- Choose good questions
- Satisfactory agreements for all parties
- Skilled negotiators sell by value not always by pricing
- Point out benefits important to customers
- Patience is key, preparation is key, understanding customer needs
- Research all possible questions, knowing your product and/or service
- Are confident people
- Focus on first perceptions understand client's frame of mind
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Follow the crowd use testimonies
- Use real stories of satisfied clients
- Scarcity or exclusive products set time frame or discounts but give them an out
- Reverse psychology let them tell you why it may be useful to them
- Be sincere, not manipulative
- Goals should be clear so focus
- Harness aims and goals short and long term.
- Be courageous and self-confident
- No substitute for hard work set guidelines
- Do not limit yourself and learn as much as you can
- Write your personal development plan down start with important goals first
- Write a timeline to achieve these goals
- Write down your strength and weakness
- Action plans and mark your progress